Beckham linked with move to Australia

Written By Unknown on Jumat, 16 November 2012 | 14.02

REUTERS - David Beckham could be set to move to the A-League after Football Federation Australia (FFA) said on Friday they had been approached by the former England captain's management.

According to FFA officials, the approach was made in relation to Beckham playing in the A-League during the current 2012-13 season.

"The approach from David Beckham's people is another sign of how much the A-League has grown in stature on a global basis," the FFA said in a statement.

"Beckham is superstar on the world stage and he would be another massive signing for the A-League after the arrivals of Alessandro Del Piero, Emile Heskey and Shinji Ono."

The statement added that talks with the former Manchester United and Real Madrid midfielder were at a "very preliminary stage."

(Reporting by Alastair Himmer in Tokyo)



Anda sedang membaca artikel tentang

Beckham linked with move to Australia

Dengan url

https://rokokkanker.blogspot.com/2012/11/beckham-linked-with-move-to-australia.html

Anda boleh menyebar luaskannya atau mengcopy paste-nya

Beckham linked with move to Australia

namun jangan lupa untuk meletakkan link

Beckham linked with move to Australia

sebagai sumbernya

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger